The Edward Hyde Show: 1 : Home

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Episode 1 : Home

Poetry of politics and lost entities
Government is loneliness on this we agree
High are the angels and low I decree
Love only burns when fueled by belief

Though I saw the signs, I persisted, believing that I could still continue doing what I was doing. I was changing, outgrowing my self, my space, my thoughts.

Perhaps outgrowing is not the right word. I had metamorphosed (couldn't help using it) into something else. And I was not sure if I should continue. Like the pupa changing into a butterfly, I had to change.

To some thing else. Go some place else.

Home, welcome home
Take a little walk, take a little walk right through our
Home, this is home
Take a little walk, take a little walk right through our... home

So I got myself this place. A place where I can be myself. Or perhaps try.

Climb up the mountains then slide to the seas
Beauty adores us on this we agree
God is a witness and God is a tease
Pick up your faith, yeah, everybody come with me

Welcome, to my world.