The Edward Hyde Show: 16 : Life, or something like it

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Episode 16 : Life, or something like it

Tujhse naraaz nahin zindagi,
Hairaan hoon main, hairaan hoon main.

Tere masoom sawaalon se,
Pareshaan hoon main.

7 Comment(s):

  • At 11/12/2005 11:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice :) and how is your jaw now :)

     
  • At 11/13/2005 1:58 pm, Blogger Sayesha said…

    That's one awesome song. Oh the days when Lata used to sound divine...

     
  • At 11/13/2005 2:08 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Especially when you follow it with her singing in "Radha kaise na jale".

     
  • At 11/14/2005 1:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...y is the ashtray not white...i liked that better..this x-ray look is too boring for ur stds...in 'hydes tales'...n it doesnt allow anonymous comments..sigh :(

    jo

     
  • At 11/14/2005 2:36 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    I corrected the commenting thing. I made the "x-ray" pic because I like the way the tip glows.

     
  • At 11/15/2005 3:53 pm, Blogger Rapunzel said…

    errrr.....what brought this one??:-/

     
  • At 11/15/2005 11:32 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    When I found myself asking why life had to seem so promising only to look the opposite two years hence. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show