Episode 32 : To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield
One of my buddies from school had this to say about me-
"Hyde is very good in what he does because of his dedication and perseverance. Giving up is not an option for him. He has been through hardships both professional and personal and these have strengthened the steel in him."
Recalling it yesterday made me smile.
Giving up is not an option for me. I have to remember that.
In the clearing stands a boxer,
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders of every glove
That laid him down or cut him
’til he cried out in his anger and his shame
I am leaving, I am leaving,
But the fighter still remains
I am going to forge myself in another trial-by-fire. I know it will take time.
All I have to do is reduce that time.



6 Comment(s):
At 12/20/2005 3:32 am,
Prerona said…
insanely busy. will call soon. remember - giving up is not an option. u remind me a kiddish poem i had written in school. 'we are what we are, unbreakable. only, we forget it'
At 12/20/2005 12:23 pm,
La Figlia Che Piange said…
Go, Hyde! That's the spirit! :D
At 12/20/2005 12:54 pm,
Rapunzel said…
you will survive.you told me i would and you were right. now i am telling you.you will survive.
{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}
At 12/20/2005 3:17 pm,
Hyde said…
:-)
At 12/21/2005 6:37 pm,
Deez said…
very true....giving up is never an option. u cant give up breathing....
At 12/21/2005 11:02 pm,
Hyde said…
Deez, I sent you mail. No reply yet. Hmm...
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show