The Edward Hyde Show: 107 : When it is time to say good-bye

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Episode 107 : When it is time to say good-bye

Who will cry when I die?



But when that happens, the answer will no longer be necessary.

5 Comment(s):

  • At 9/15/2006 7:11 pm, Blogger Deez said…

    hmm, that was serious one...

    but i was reminded of this episode frm friends...where ross calims to have died on some alumni site!

    well.......just a lighter side to life and death!

     
  • At 9/15/2006 7:25 pm, Blogger manuscrypts said…

    its usually people who you owe money :p
    the context is unclear though..

     
  • At 9/16/2006 3:47 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Deez, I don't remember that episode from Friends. But then I lost interest after Monica and Chandler became a couple.

    Manu, no context really. Just a thought that struck me.

     
  • At 9/17/2006 5:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Morbid, man. I told you not to drink only coffee in the morning!

     
  • At 9/17/2006 7:39 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Two glasses of water, followed by a cup of coffee. Thats what I drink in the mornings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show