The Edward Hyde Show: 2 : Confessions of a biker

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Episode 2 : Confessions of a biker

I forgive my relatives and well-wishers.
Those doubting Thomases.

I forgive the women who hurt me.
Ok, not all of them.

I forgive my bosses.
For not giving me the pay-hikes I deserved.

I forgive the government.
For all the bad planning, roads, infrastructure and governance. Or maybe I shouldn't.

I forgive my barber.
For cutting my sideburns.

I forgive my past.
Only because my present is looking good.

I forgive them all.
Because ...

I am God.

Labels:

2 Comment(s):

  • At 10/11/2005 10:16 pm, Blogger a s a said…

    and no, you can't like this ad.
    or no, you can't like that bike. but really. no.

    but you're fun. and villipuram? or is it villupuram. or chennai? or pondi?

     
  • At 10/12/2005 1:05 am, Blogger Hyde said…

    I like the way the ad is shot. But no, I cannot bring myself to like the bike.

    It is spelt Villupuram, and no that is not where I come from. My subsequent posts will clear up the confusion.

    If there is any.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show