Episode 108 : The elusive element
I am like that frog in the well, one that slips 3 feet for every 2 feet it climbs. I try to claw my way out of the well I am in. I see light far ahead, streaming out of a pinhole.
That is where I have to go. I fear I may never get there.
Persuasion.
Subtlety.
Cynicism.
Indifference.
Nonchalance.
I am missing something. Something that will make all of the above redundant.
I know what it is. I only do not know where to find it.



11 Comment(s):
At 9/19/2006 6:27 am,
Anonymous said…
I believe it's called "Not getting any".
:P:P:P:P.
Love(ing), that is.
At 9/19/2006 9:10 am,
SwB said…
LOL@sowparni ... well Hyde, what say you?
At 9/19/2006 10:41 am,
Hyde said…
There, but not quite. :-)
At 9/19/2006 6:12 pm,
Deez said…
dont look for it....let it find u! ;)
At 9/20/2006 11:07 am,
Hyde said…
"I have run
I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven’t found what I’m looking for"
Neither has it found me.
At 9/20/2006 2:10 pm,
Anonymous said…
ah just happened to stop by and found this post. could identify with every word. may be its the blore weather...
At 9/20/2006 2:26 pm,
Hyde said…
:-) Perhaps. But I felt the same way in Madras too.
At 9/20/2006 6:43 pm,
manuscrypts said…
he's getting love, but not enough... he needs more girlfriends?
At 9/20/2006 6:51 pm,
Hyde said…
More?
I suppose you guys see humour in this. As long as it makes some one smile...*shrugs.
At 9/23/2006 7:46 pm,
Anonymous said…
Read your comment at mom's. Have to say this. I totally love you!!
At 9/23/2006 10:26 pm,
Hyde said…
Heh heh.
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show