Episode 225 : And Garud rests...
Bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna
Twenty eight days.
Six people and six motorcycles.
One state.
One mountain range.
Friendly local people.
Over five thousand kilometres.
The journey back home, alone.
Many, many photographs.
Relatives and friends- old and new.
Expenses that went out of hand.
And a big smile when I recall them all.

Hazaaron khwaahishen aisi ke har khwaahish pe dum nikle



5 Comment(s):
At 11/02/2008 7:07 pm,
Anonymous said…
:)
Next one should be Ladakh.
At 11/07/2008 12:24 am,
SwB said…
I've been meaning to ask you - how the hell did manage to get 28 days leave??
At 11/07/2008 1:23 am,
Hyde said…
16 days of leave, 4 holidays and 8 weekends in all. With a promise to my manager I will do 45 days of work in the 30 days before that.
With a warning well in advance that I will take a few weeks off in the second half of the year.
:-)
At 11/08/2008 9:25 am,
Cynic in Wonderland said…
ah rocking. very cool. post. i want to live vicariously
At 11/08/2008 3:55 pm,
Hyde said…
Ha ha, I will try my best. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show