The Edward Hyde Show: 251 : Six and counting

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Episode 251 : Six and counting

So six years come and go.

Three in this life, and three in the other. Time does fly!

I was browsing what I had written in the other life and cringed. I knew I used to write rubbish earlier, but hadn't realised how bad it was. Maybe one in ten is worth a once-read.

I wonder what I will think three years on, of what I write today.

5 Comment(s):

  • At 4/27/2009 10:30 am, Blogger SwB said…

    ... you started before me?? :)ah yes,you were known a something else then. what were you known as i forgot.

    and yeah i too cringe when i read the crap i used to write on rediffblogs!

    cheers mate!

     
  • At 4/27/2009 10:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In the middle of April, so I think just a little earlier.

    I thought the earlier name has better brand recall... just to help you out, I used to go by the name Henry Jekyll earlier, lol!

    --Hyde

     
  • At 5/02/2009 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u may wanna check ur email.. hydedward as well as the other one.

    -Tamanna

     
  • At 5/03/2009 6:34 pm, Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said…

    Don't be so hard on yourself. For what it's worth, I very much like your recent stuff.

    J.A.P.

     
  • At 5/08/2009 7:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah .. nice ..keep posting !

    --Maan

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show