Episode 279 : The blog post that is actually an update
Last month, I logged in to post how I once narrowly became a salesman, and how my manager wanted me to to help "sell" the product I work on.
The draft remains as-is. There is no will to work on it to make it look funnier. I suppose there is only so much humour I can inject into a story.
Today, I logged in to post why it seems so nice when invectives roll off in one's adopted language, especially when used after a long time. And coupled with a story from one's childhood.
I cancelled the draft; I couldn't even bring myself to read the first draft.
This sums up my state of affairs- energy-sapping work, uninteresting snippets from life as I live it is not something I would want to write about.
On the other hand, I try to read from my large pile of books bought and unread over the last couple of years. I am glad I finished two books since the last post and am half way through two others.
At the rate I am going now, I will require an entire year off from work to finish reading all the books I have.
Which will never happen!



0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show