The Edward Hyde Show: 297 - When a man loves a woman

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Episode 297 - When a man loves a woman

He doesn't say 'I love you' every day.

He doesn't show that he loves her every day.

One day, when he is doing something very important, a thought crosses his mind. A thought that reminds him of her. Then another thought. And another.

It makes him smile.

And then broadly.

The something very important that he was doing, gets forgotten as he fondly thinks of her.

If she is nearby, she will experience something she doesn't see often. Something that always catches her by surprise.

When a man loves a woman, it doesn't show in his eyes.

It pops up one day and warms the cockles of his heart.

A feeling that only he knows.