The Edward Hyde Show: 294 : An Evening in Bombay

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Episode 294 : An Evening in Bombay

'Amitabh Bachchan's bungalow' the chauffeur remarked.

I thought he was generally referring to it when others in the car began to point and talk. I looked around and a huge apartment complex caught my eye. Do the folks in Bombay build bungalows that look like apartment complexes, I wondered for a brief moment. Immediately I spotted an almost-hidden bungalow next to it.

'Is that the one?' I asked.

Then, in an effort to be clearer, I babbled.

'The slope, is that the one? The one that is sloping? The one with the sloping roof?'

2 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show