The Edward Hyde Show: 333 : Life is...

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Episode 333 : Life is...

Life is...

... realizing that a FaceBook-less life is different in a nice way.

... tolerating a pain in the neck that is such a pain in the neck.

... huffing at yoga so that I can handle all the stress from work.

... wondering why I am putting on weight instead of losing.

... being glad that I took a few days off to finally "see" Ooty in spite of going to Ooty twice before.

... being surprised that 100gms of Ooty chocolates is cheaper than 100gnms of Cadburys' Dairy Milk.

... being annoyed that Garud is back to being troublesome.

... playing messenger between software development teams and support engineers so that we can keep our customers happy.

... installing, deleting, re-installing and reverting Windows installations at work because something went wrong.

... wondering if I will ever read more books than what I buy.

... secretly fearing the next level of French classes.

... secretly feeling that 80% at level 2 of the language is not enough.

... secretly wondering if I betrayed Nokia by buying an Android phone.

Life is also a lot of things that I may never state here.

1 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show