Episode 34 : Silent night
... but for the sounds of crickets chirping and the clock ticking.
"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."
--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.
9 Comment(s):
At 12/28/2005 6:23 pm,
Anonymous said…
....and the mind flitting from one thought to another in a millionth of a second.
At 12/28/2005 6:39 pm,
Hyde said…
Yeah, that too.
At 12/28/2005 7:30 pm,
neha said…
dark or moonlit?
or streetlight lit?
At 12/28/2005 7:37 pm,
Hyde said…
Streetlit, I am sure of that. Whether the moon was out too, I am not sure of that. I was inside my room, you see.
At 12/29/2005 1:40 pm,
La Figlia Che Piange said…
"I imagine this midnight moment's forest,
something else is alive,
beside the clock's loneliness and this blank page where my fingers move"
The Though Fox, Ted Hughes.
At 12/29/2005 6:07 pm,
Hyde said…
Uncanny resemblance? :-)
At 1/01/2006 9:43 pm,
Rapunzel said…
hello....whats up??how was new year...didnt hear a peep from u apart from those smses.
At 1/02/2006 12:46 pm,
La Figlia Che Piange said…
Have a good year :)
At 1/02/2006 5:07 pm,
Hyde said…
Folks, thank you for the wishes. I wasn't in town, as the next post amply describes. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show