Episode 110 : Dumb charade
Witty retorts and rejoinders.
Some hot air with a decent sprinkling of humour.
Satire and sarcasm in near equal proportions.
A few poor jokes.
Over lunch, these are what I indulge in... to push away thoughts of gloom that cloud my mind in the morning.
Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho
Kya gam hai jisko chhupa rahe ho?
As I slipped on my headphones, I couldn't help asking myself... how long can I sustain this charade?



4 Comment(s):
At 9/26/2006 9:26 pm,
Anonymous said…
Choose to come out of it. And come out of it. It's THAT simple. Really.
Let me tell you one thing, kid. NOTHING is so bad that you have to live under a cloud of gloom. And there is NOTHING in this world that can come in the way of your happiness if you don't want it to.
Okay, that's two things. But take it from me. No one else will do. I'm telling you.
At 9/27/2006 10:21 am,
Hyde said…
Well, I did choose to come out of it. That was simple. Actually coming out of it is not so simple!
At 9/27/2006 12:08 pm,
Anonymous said…
until someone guesses right..
and i totally agree with the one above.. coming out of it is simple, whatever the reasons might be..
At 9/27/2006 2:58 pm,
Hyde said…
Well, I am not the one to give up trying. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show