The Edward Hyde Show: 174 : Everybody else is doing it, so why not me?

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Episode 174 : Everybody else is doing it, so why not me?

Oh my life
Is changing everyday
Every possible way ...

They went, in twos, threes and fours. Group after group. Some returned, some are on their way, while some will start soon.

To the great beyond, a place where every Enfield biker worth his salt dreams of going.

I dreamt it. I began planning for it. Then the Coorg ride happened, and all I can do now is sit back, hear others recount their experiences and see the photos they took.

All the while try not to let jealousy get the better of me.

I did say rides can be re-planned. Of course they can, but this one will take a long time.

Anything can happen in the next 300-odd days. And my best laid plans often go to waste.

Though my dreams
It’s never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems

Labels: