Episode 194 : What's cooking?
I find that I work harder on things I should do as long as I don't designate them as new year resolutions.
A gas cylinder came home on the third evening of the month. A stove followed twenty four hours later.
Using the frying pan that I had purchased when I first moved to Bangalore (and never used till now), I made my first "meal".
Toasted bread. Burnt on the edges, but its only a matter of time before I move to the next big thing.
Rice and sambhar, with a vegetable or meat dish to accompany it.
Maybe mango pickle and papad too.
These days instead of reading fiction, I read a recipe book before I go to sleep.
This year promises to be healthier than the last one.



2 Comment(s):
At 1/10/2008 1:23 pm,
Anonymous said…
:) Finally!
Since you're starting with bread, will send you a little something via email.
At 1/10/2008 10:50 pm,
Deez said…
healthier is good
keep going :)
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show