The Edward Hyde Show: 184 : The demons of my mind

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Episode 184 : The demons of my mind

It is that time of the year...

When around 100 bikes converge ...

To celebrate yet another anniversary...

I went on three day rides since mid-May. One to Nandi hills, one to Yelagiri hills and one to Kolar.

With crosswinds reminding me how it felt that crucial moment when the rear tyre gave way. And I checked my rear tyre every time I stopped, wondering if it is the crosswinds or my bike. I have faced strong crosswinds before, but now every tiny slip on the road gets magnified. Maybe my senses are on high alert.

This anniversary will be held at a village in Coorg. And I have to take the same road to go to the same place I went in May. I have a chance to tackle the demon in my mind.

It is odd how every time there is an anniversary party, there is a demon to tackle.

Labels:

1 Comment(s):

  • At 9/26/2007 12:34 pm, Blogger H said…

    Coorg is beautiful. What a lovely place to go biking.

    Best of luck with the demon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show