The Edward Hyde Show: 284 : Pwned! - II

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Episode 284 : Pwned! - II

I shook my head.

'I made a mistake' I mumbled with my eyes closed. 'I shouldn't have done this. I should have done it in the way I had initially planned'.

Then I paused... and opened my eyes a little.

Squinting through the darkness, I realised I was talking in my sleep.

'It's ok, I am not mumbling in my sleep. I am just thinking out aloud' I told myself.

And promptly went back to sleep.

It is a sign that you are working hard when you mumble about work in your sleep. What do you call it when you try to convince yourself that you aren't talking in your sleep?

3 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show