Episode 344 : A sad story
At one point in time, it was easy to update this blog. There was always something to write about.
Today, there could be a million things to write about. But I do not know how to write them down.
Perhaps I have to learn all over again.
By finding some time to devote to a hobby that fell by the wayside.
How devoted I can be to this hobby now, remains to be seen.
Because for the first time in my life, my work has taken over so much of me that I do not have time for anything else.
Yes, it is sad.
Today, there could be a million things to write about. But I do not know how to write them down.
Perhaps I have to learn all over again.
By finding some time to devote to a hobby that fell by the wayside.
How devoted I can be to this hobby now, remains to be seen.
Because for the first time in my life, my work has taken over so much of me that I do not have time for anything else.
Yes, it is sad.



0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show