Episode 19 : Confessions of a biker - II
The street was filled with excited chattering and shouting from kids playing there. A few people were leaning against the walls of their houses, watching the kids play.
In the midst of all this noise, he wheeled his bike out of his house. Within moments, a hush descended on the crowd. All eyes were riveted on him. For most of them, he was a figure never seen, but only heard. Like the gods you hear of in mythological tales, but never see.
The street was silent till he nonchalantly kick-started his bike. A roar replaced the quiet, and he rode away.
That's when I realised.
I really am God.
Labels: The Motorcycling Diary



12 Comment(s):
At 11/21/2005 5:44 am,
Prerona said…
huh?
At 11/21/2005 9:08 am,
Hyde said…
Something that happened last evening. :-)
At 11/21/2005 4:24 pm,
Nisha said…
hmmm..... u think mysteriously... and u write mysteriously... and u've mysteriously confused me.. :D
Cheers!
At 11/21/2005 5:40 pm,
Hyde said…
:-))
Once you penetrate these layers of mystery, you will see that I am just another ordinary person.
At 11/21/2005 7:24 pm,
manuscrypts said…
cool, now that we have settled that, tell me, what exactly is life all about... :)
At 11/22/2005 12:31 am,
Anonymous said…
but then u did appear... so well.. now?
At 11/22/2005 12:44 am,
Anonymous said…
but then u did appear... so well.. now?
At 11/22/2005 1:33 am,
Hyde said…
Manu, life is a sine curve. :-)
Pixel, I guess we have to wait and see what comes next. :-)
At 11/22/2005 5:57 pm,
Hyde said…
If you knew how to ride a bike, you would ride too?
At 11/22/2005 9:01 pm,
La Figlia Che Piange said…
My God, Mr. Hyde, you've got impossibly thick viewers.
At 11/23/2005 1:02 pm,
Hyde said…
Srin, I suppose so. But you are one of them too. :-))
Paran, why don't you get a license and rent a Harley?
At 11/24/2005 11:13 pm,
La Figlia Che Piange said…
No, Sir, I'm the Einstein of the lot.:P
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show