Episode 20 : Cheerless goodbye
The greetings cards, their envelopes, the gifts, their wrapping, the CDs, the travel tickets, the bills.
One bonfire will take care of them.
The memories?
But I won't cry for yesterday.
There's an ordinary world somehow I have to find.
And as I try to make my way to the ordinary world
I will learn to survive.



10 Comment(s):
At 11/22/2005 2:07 am,
Prerona said…
hi. i was here.
At 11/22/2005 11:24 am,
Rapunzel said…
one bonfire, yes.true.and if u need co. for the bonfie, do ring a tring.
At 11/22/2005 12:18 pm,
Deez said…
u think a bonfire can consume all??? then, try its sting.....
At 11/22/2005 1:46 pm,
Hyde said…
Prerona, I am here too. :-)
Rapunzel, I'll ring a tring once you come up with a place. Ok?
Deez, "try its sting"? I didn't understand that.
At 11/22/2005 3:18 pm,
Hyde said…
:-)
I plan that every evening. If my dentist doesn't spoil my plan, the rains do.
Like how the rains spoiled the bonfire plan last night.
At 11/23/2005 10:09 am,
Rapunzel said…
HYDE-i offer to give u moral support n now u expect me to find a place also????:-O
At 11/23/2005 1:01 pm,
Hyde said…
Weell, the good place I know is the terrace of my house. Giving me moral support there will be difficult, won't it? So you find a place where you can give me moral support and we can bonfire there.
At 11/23/2005 9:28 pm,
Anonymous said…
Tsk tsk. If that is all that is left of the good days, then maybe, it's worth burning them.
Take my advice. Don't burn what you can use. If you can, just burn the memories.
Burning music is SO not the answer. It's a crime. A mortal sin. Remember that. Not 'burning' as in 'burning'; 'burning' as in 'bonfire' :D.
At 11/23/2005 9:35 pm,
Anonymous said…
'Do you remember telling me you'd found the sweetest thing
of all? You said a day of this was worth dying for.'
At 11/23/2005 11:37 pm,
Hyde said…
I am not going to burn what I can use. :-) Burn memories? I wish I had selective amnesia!
And I must have said something about finding the sweetest thing, but I am sure I did not say a day of that is worth dying for! :-))
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show