Episode 113 : If you are Cute, Rich & Single...
Just HONK!
That's what the reverse of my tee says.
At the cafeteria yesterday, as I piled food onto my plate, I heard a female voice call out my name.
'Hyde... Hyde... Hyde!'
I was puzzled. Nobody had ever called me so insistently at Specific Gravity. As I turned, I spotted the Lab Manager trying to get my attention.
'Nice tee' she said with a knowing look on her face.
I grinned in reply.
'Did anybody honk?' she asked.
'No', I continued grinning. 'They satisfy only two out the three criteria.'
Perhaps I should have said that I wear my jacket when I am outside the building, so no female saw it. Except the females in the office.
And the cars and bikes are parked in the basement.



4 Comment(s):
At 10/16/2006 7:29 pm,
Anonymous said…
so, why art thou hiding it?
At 10/17/2006 9:58 am,
Hyde said…
Circumstances force me to. Unfortunately.
At 10/17/2006 6:14 pm,
Anonymous said…
what? she forbids you? :)
At 10/17/2006 10:17 pm,
Hyde said…
You wish!
Post a Comment
<< Back to the show