The Edward Hyde Show: 135 : To bill a talking bird

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Episode 135 : To bill a talking bird

After almost 4 years, the day finally arrived.

"Dear Reliance Customer,

Your outgoing services have been discontinued due to non-payment. Please pay Rs 2xxx for restoration of services.

Thank you."

My spotless reputation is sullied, and now I can no longer claim moral ground when arguing with Edwina.

Tsk tsk.


Afterthought: It ain't my fault if the billing counter closes 5 minutes earlier than usual.

Update @ 2.45pm: I can still send text messages. A.D Ambani be praised!

Update @ 3.35pm: All services are restored. All hail A.D Ambani!

5 Comment(s):

  • At 1/23/2007 3:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thats's y i pay my bills online !! :p

     
  • At 1/23/2007 3:39 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    I prefer cash, cheque or card when it comes to mobile phone bills. Otherwise, my bank account might fall into red!

     
  • At 1/23/2007 3:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now sing...yaaa ali........he he he :)) ROTFL!!!

    btw, i thought u had a good money management! oh and u can pay ur bill using debit card too....... so needent worry abt the red et al.

     
  • At 1/23/2007 3:44 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    By card, I meant debit or credit.

     
  • At 1/24/2007 1:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tch tch, the black sheep :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show