The Edward Hyde Show: 39 : I hate Edward Hyde

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Episode 39 : I hate Edward Hyde

Because he doesn't have it in him to be nasty and not feel guilty.

6 Comment(s):

  • At 1/16/2006 6:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love him all the same :-). Even though he's being a pain off late.

    Actually, what you've written is one of the reasons why I love him. Be sure to tell him that, wilya?

     
  • At 1/18/2006 11:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hah!

     
  • At 1/19/2006 6:14 pm, Blogger manuscrypts said…

    nastiness for a reason shouldnt be difficult..keep visiting, and keep watching :)

     
  • At 1/20/2006 8:44 pm, Blogger SwB said…

    shit man! even I'm reading bludy Shantaram :)

    ... yeh Sowparni kaun hai bhai? ;)

     
  • At 1/20/2006 10:18 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Yes Sowparni, whatever you say Sowparni.

    Hah! to you too Anonymous! And if you continue commenting anonymously, I will disable anonymous commenting. Or better still, ban your IP.

     
  • At 1/20/2006 10:19 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Manu, you should have realised by now that being nasty doesn't come easily to me. Intentionally or otherwise.

    SwB, Sowparni is somebody you might know. Or perhaps not. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show