The Edward Hyde Show: 136 : The Go-Ahh trip

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Episode 136 : The Go-Ahh trip

26th January to 28th January. Three days. Where should we go...?

Let's go to Pondicherry!

A few days later...

Why not Kerala?

On the night of the 25th...

Kerala not happening, let's go to Udupi.

Scratch that! Go-Ahh it is.

So on the 26th I rode, with a fellow biker, to Go-Ahh. Madgaon, to be precise. And rode back to Bangalore on the 28th. 650 kms one way, on a route that cut through Shimoga and Karwar.

I spent the 27th indoors in a nice house in Go-Ahh!

My Go-Ahh! ride turned into a Go-Ahhchoo! ride one hour before it started. Still, staying indoors for one day is better than staying indoors for three days and missing out on a ride...

I settled for brandy and hot water. But I also got to have a go at some bebinca. Now where can I find it in Bangalore...?

2 Comment(s):

  • At 2/01/2007 5:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm, there was a place in koramangala called kubay who sometimes used to have it...then theres always 3 storeys near your office, they are supposed to have it too....

     
  • At 2/02/2007 11:36 am, Blogger Hyde said…

    Hmm... I hope Kubay doesn't turn out like Blue Spice! :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show