The Edward Hyde Show: 143 : Hyde's travels

"Sometimes I get to feelin’, I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young, things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young,
The sun was always shinin’ - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don’t know,
The rest of my life’s been just a show."

--Freddie Mercury, These are the days of our lives.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Episode 143 : Hyde's travels

Jan 06/07, 2007: Bangalore

Jan 14/15, 2007: Madras

Jan 20/21, 2007: Chitradurga & Bangalore

Jan 26/28, 2007: Goa

Feb 03/04, 2007: Bangalore

Feb 10/12, 2007: Horsley Hills & Madras

Feb 17/18, 2007: Bangalore

Feb 24/25, 2007: Madras


The first few days of a year usually sets the trend for the rest. I thought a trend was in place, and by the middle of January I was convinced.

Turns out I was wrong. I have been away from Bangalore half the number of weekends in the last two months. The trend for this year seems to be staying away from Bangalore.

When I look back at the conversation I had with The Jehadi in Chitradurga, it was a good thing I did not throw caution to the winds and go with them. Returning to Bangalore that day made the next big trip possible.

I didn't think it would happen so soon.

Ten months and almost 70 episodes later, I think it is time to start a new season.

And it's a long way there
It's a long way to where I'm going

Good night Bangalore, auf wiedersehn.

Guten tag Frankfurt!

Hey baby, I hear the blues are callin'
Tossed salads and scrambled eggs
Quite stylish!
And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
Ha ha ha ha!
But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs,
They're callin' again.
Thank you!

8 Comment(s):

  • At 3/03/2007 3:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Frasier, Frankfurt and the land of French fries! Live it up, baby! For me too :-).

     
  • At 3/03/2007 11:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm that was the mystery.
    Maybe that coffee should hv happened...

    Didnt know it was possible to feel sad when someone you never met goes away... esp when u r still going to meet them in this space as ever!

    if

    p.s- Best wishes for the new season.

     
  • At 3/04/2007 1:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! This was long overdue. Hope you have a great trip.

    Oh, a very happy Holi too.

    ~N.

     
  • At 3/04/2007 8:04 pm, Blogger Deez said…

    hope u r having a good time... u can use the "other" laptop to post.... :)

     
  • At 3/05/2007 1:57 am, Blogger Hyde said…

    N, Sowparni, :-D

    IF, don't you worry, I will be back soon.

    Deez, X-(.

     
  • At 3/05/2007 10:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would hv left bangalore by then :-)

    if

     
  • At 3/05/2007 11:34 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Forever? :-)

     
  • At 3/06/2007 1:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    atleast for a year :-)

    I have learnt that there is no such thing as forever.

    if

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to the show